International Experience Class

International Experience Canada (IEC) provides youth with the opportunity to travel and work in Canada. To participate:

  • your country of citizenship must have an agreement with Canada that allows you to apply for an IEC work permit, or
  • you may be able to use a Recognized Organization.

Depending on where you are from, you can choose from up to three travel and work experiences:
Working Holiday
Young Professionals
International Co-op Internship