Canadian Immigration, Visa, Citizenship and Educational Services
Applying to immigrate permanently, study, work or even visit Canada can often be a daunting task. While there are many ways to immigrate to Canada, chances are there is only one correct path for every applicant. As such, it is important for candidates to apply under the right category if they intend to succeed since all Canadian immigration programs have different application and eligibility requirements. At Landmark Immigration Solutions we start this process by first providing our clients with an initial consultation for determining their eligibility. We will not agree to represent a customer unless we believe there exists a reasonable probability of success. If we determine that a client is eligible to apply to immigrate to Canada, we will identify the correct immigration stream and will assist that person in preparing and submitting all necessary paperwork and documentation. Our service is personal, and we are always available to answer any immigration-related questions. We provide up to date developments to our clients about their files within 24 hours and grant them full access to the status of their application with our firm, through our online client portal.
- Express Entry
- Canadian Experience Class Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Provincial Nominee Programs
- Humanitarian & Compassionate Applications
- Family Sponsorship (Spouse/Common-Law Partner and dependent children)
- Parents & Grandparents permanent residence applications
- Permanent Resident card applications, renewals
Temporary Resident Visa
- Student, Visitor & Work Visas
- Parents & Grandparents’ Visa (Super Visa)
- Restoration of Status
- Temporary Resident Permit
- International Experience Class Visa (Working Holiday, Young Professional, International Co-op Visa)
- Citizenship Applications
- Access to Information and Privacy Information Application
- Translations (English and French)
- Education – assist international students with admission process
- Provide advice to clients regarding settlement services
Germaine Yongue (Alberta, Canada)
I compliment and thank Landmark Immigration Solutions for its excellent services rendered in successfully compiling and submitting my mother’s application for a Super Visa. It was a class “A” service.
Indeed, I appreciate the services of Landmark Immigration Solutions for making a difference in my life and that of my family as I wake up each day to see my mom smile at me right here in Canada. I would recommend Landmark Immigration Solutions to anyone for its top-notch services.
John Abu Bakker (Vellore, India)
When it comes to first-rate customer service, Landmark Immigration Solutions is the place to go to with your immigration issues. It is a reliable immigration firm. I commend them for their personalized approach in dealing with their clients.
Elizabeth Warah (Alberta, Canada)
The principal consultant at Landmark Immigration Solutions, Julius Awasom, was honest, prompt, knowledgeable, friendly and meticulous in handling my file, and this could be testified by the speed at which the file was treated and feedback sent to me. I highly recommend his services to anyone who needs advice or representation with their Canadian immigration application.